EAD/AP Renewal

kusho

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus I have question about renewing our EAD/AP.......
Q.1....I am on 3rd extension of H1b, I have also EAD, which I never used & EAD expires on 25th AUG 2005. I went to India last month & I used AP when I came back from India. My question is that since I have not used my EAD but I have used AP , do I have to renew my EAD?
Q.2.... Also my wife has H4 status, but she is working on EAD. because of her I have to renew my EAD?
Q.3.... As kids cannot work , do we have to apply for their EAD?

any input on this matter is really appreciated.

kusho said:
Hello Gurus I have question about renewing our EAD/AP.......
Q.1....I am on 3rd extension of H1b, I have also EAD, which I never used & EAD expires on 25th AUG 2005. I went to India last month & I used AP when I came back from India. My question is that since I have not used my EAD but I have used AP , do I have to renew my EAD? Kusho, your status is not H1B anymore because you got in with AP last time. Now your status is AOS and MUST have EAD to work. To verify ~ check the stamp on your AP and may be passport/I-94. What does it say on the stamp? I bet it's not H1B anymore
Q.2.... Also my wife has H4 status, but she is working on EAD. because of her I have to renew my EAD? Good thing you renew EAD all the time -
Q.3.... As kids cannot work , do we have to apply for their EAD? Depends on their ages - No need EAD if they don't intend to work.
any input on this matter is really appreciated.

hey guys,

My EAD/AP is comming up due in Sept. My lawyer told me that I have to mail both Renewal apps to the following.

USCIS TSC
4141 N. St. Augustine Rd.
Dallas, TX 75227

I am located in Flordia. Any thoughts or ideas if they both go to the same address.
Thanks Roy1

roy1 said:
hey guys,

My EAD/AP is comming up due in Sept. My lawyer told me that I have to mail both Renewal apps to the following.

USCIS TSC
4141 N. St. Augustine Rd.
Dallas, TX 75227

I am located in Flordia. Any thoughts or ideas if they both go to the same address.
Thanks Roy1

Yep! Both apps go to the same Service Center.

I live in Dallas - I sent all apps to this address because my 485 was filed with TSC ~ Is your 485 apps with TSC? If yes, then you need to send any EAD/AP apps to the same service center.