EAD / AP Renewal - Paper vs. Online? Help.

spysonic

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Getting ready to apply for my 4th EAD and AP Renewal. I wanted to know is it better to file online now or should I continue to file paper based.

I have been stuck in a name check since Aug 2003. Got called back in Nov '07for second FP since filing in 2003 (marriage based).

Been out of the loop so would appreciate any thing I should look out for when filing my renewals this year. Many thanks to this forum, without which I would have lost my mind a long time ago.

if you e-file..then you will have to go for biometrics...this is a good choice if you can spare the time and have the ASC nearby...you get the receipt no as soon as you pay the fees online...

it seems that e-file is faster...

Hi All,

Getting ready to apply for my 4th EAD and AP Renewal. I wanted to know is it better to file online now or should I continue to file paper based.

I have been stuck in a name check since Aug 2003. Got called back in Nov '07for second FP since filing in 2003 (marriage based).

Been out of the loop so would appreciate any thing I should look out for when filing my renewals this year. Many thanks to this forum, without which I would have lost my mind a long time ago.

Online seams to be faster. If you compare people who said they filed online versus the ones who sent in their application, you will see around 4-6 weeks difference in response.
There was a 3 weeks difference between my RD and ND.