EAD & AP Receipts

rblms

Registered Users (C)
I filed ead renewel and ap for my wife almost a month back. till now we have not received reciepts from uscis. how long does it take to get receipts ?

Thanks a lot.

I got my receipts in two weeks.

Check with you bank, if they (INS) cached the check. You can even see your receipt number if the check image is available.

i did not send the personal check. i mailed cashier check, so can i trace whether they encashed it or not??

Received EAD Receipt

I file 3rd EAD on 02/12 and got my receipt in two weeks. Did you turn in the previous EAD stub along with the application.

The fee should be cleared from your bank within a day of receiving docs by USCIS, receipt notice should be received in couple of weeks!

AND APPROVAL TAKES A FULL LIFE!

rblms

I applied EAd and AP in the last week of Janaury. Our lawyer filled up the application. I saw the EAC number from the check image and found that RD is jan 29 04. After 4 weeks of no receipt notices, I checked with the Lawyer. He has screwed up the Apartment Number. I called the NSC number and updated the correct address. They said that the EAC number should be enough to get I-Ead after 90 days if I don't get the EAD. I don't know what problems will happen at the local office without the receipt notice.

I filed for my 3rd EAD in the last week of Feb and the checks have also cashed yesterday so how much time should it take to get the EAC numbers