EAD/AP processing times

deshal

Registered Users (C)
I don't know much about the immigration process. hope this forum will help me learn more.
The processing times make me confused. My i-485, AP,EAD are pending in NSC. USCIS is showing NSC is processing AP/ EAD with reciept date of Februaty 12. my case has reciept date of april 24th. does it mean that I will receive it in JULY? I read some of the posts where I saw that people with almost same receipt date got their AP/EAD already. also their 1st FOP notice. does it mean that those processing dates of USCIS website is not current? when canI expect to recieve my AP? also my FP notice?
thanks in advance

I don't know much about the immigration process. hope this forum will help me learn more.
The processing times make me confused. My i-485, AP,EAD are pending in NSC. USCIS is showing NSC is processing AP/ EAD with reciept date of Februaty 12. my case has reciept date of april 24th. does it mean that I will receive it in JULY? I read some of the posts where I saw that people with almost same receipt date got their AP/EAD already. also their 1st FOP notice. does it mean that those processing dates of USCIS website is not current? when canI expect to recieve my AP? also my FP notice?
thanks in advance

did you get your FP notice yet? I am still waiting... its been 50 days already. any advice what i can do? is dleay in FP going to delay my AP, too?