EAD/AP - Processing times

bmw140

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,

I had filed for EAD/AP renewal by online on May 16th. I had send the documents on May 28th to Lee's summit, MO. The biometrics was done on local office on may 18th.

Where can I see the processing dates of my case...

Thanks for the info !!!

Hi

I applied for my EAD renual on June 23rd 2006. Do I have to make appointment for biometrics if so can anyone plase let me know how to take appointment in local office and what documentation to take.

Thanks in advance
Deepesh

EAD-4 approved in a week time

we have applied our 4th EAD application at VSC, here are the details

MD - 7/3/06
RD - 7/5/06
ND - 7/7/06
Checks cashed on 7/10/06
AD - 7/12/06

I only worried about what the validity period of my new EAD 4, bcz my current EAD is valid until 11/10/06.

hope that helps how VSC is working on EAD applications.

worried

wow only a week! i guess i should really now be worried since the notice date for my ead is 6/16 with vsc and there is still nothting at all!! is there anything i can do?

is processing faster perhaps for renewals and slower for 1st time ead? although i have seen many other 1st eads only taking about 2 weeks? any ideas friends?

ca98 said:
we have applied our 4th EAD application at VSC, here are the details

MD - 7/3/06
RD - 7/5/06
ND - 7/7/06
Checks cashed on 7/10/06
AD - 7/12/06

I only worried about what the validity period of my new EAD 4, bcz my current EAD is valid until 11/10/06.

hope that helps how VSC is working on EAD applications.

EAD problems - Someone please help!

Hi Gurus,

I need some advice on my EAD situation. My attorney of course does not reply to my emails or return my calls.

Currently I have my 140 approved and waiting (me and spouse) on our 485 approvals - PD is Feb2002 , under retrogression.

I also have a valid H1B (and H4) - 9th year extension till Sep 2007.

I had earlier applied for EAD in 2004 concurrently with my 485 and got approvals. We never used our EAD-s and remained in H1/H4 status. This year I wanted to renew the EAD and AP (as backups), and decided to do it myself. After application, I got RFE-s (supporting docs) - lazy as I am, did not send the docs (decided to abondon the application) and got letters that the applications have been denied with ability to appeal.

My question/dilemma:

1. We are travelling to India next month...does this denial of EAD affect our status and/or are we going to have any problems at the H1B/H4 visa interviews in India (Calcutta)?

2. Does this denial of EAD affect the pending 485-s?

3. Can I reapply for EAD again this year?

Thanks,
Roni

Ead

Hello,
Last year I had applied for my EAD renewal through Chicago lock box facility. Later, my attorney told me that I had to send it to VSC. So, I got EAD cards from two centers -- MSC and VSC.
This year, the card is about to expire on aug 11th 2006. I sent my papers for renewal to VSC on may 15th 2006 and received the receipt notice on may 20th (Receipt notice may 17th).
So far, I havent heard anything from VSC. I dont know when I would get my EAD card. So, my questions is --
1. I can go for interim EAD on aug 17th 2006 or later. Can I work between aug 11th - aug 17th, if I dont get my EAD cards by then.
Let me know.
Thank you.
funtochat2002