EAD/AP processing at VSC

abhi999

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I have been seeing postings here of people getting their EAD/APs approved at VSC with RD/NDs in Sept/Oct 2003.

My RD for EAD/AP (1st time app) is 09/27/2003 and have not received approvals for either. One would think that the processing is done strictly on a first-come first-serve application basis but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Are there folks in a similar boat as me?

What I meant to say is - it seems people with RD/NDs a lot later than mine have received their approvals for EAD/AP at VSC.

My lawyer has told me that there are no RFEs for my EAD/AP applications.

Does the online status show that they have requested RFE - if that is indeed the case?

Originally posted by abhi999
What I meant to say is - it seems people with RD/NDs a lot later than mine have received their approvals for EAD/AP at VSC.

my RD is July 2003//and i havent received neither AP nor EAD>. so in the end the dates they give is just crap:(

AP Approved

After sitting on my application for almost 6 months, my AP has been approved finally bu BCIS.

ND: 09/25
AP:02/19

Congrats,

I read somewhere that VSC didn't have enough counterfeit-proof paper to print the AP's, that explains the delay.

ONE question:) For what period is your AP valid? Is it valid between the approval date and 1 yr later?

It is funny to wait 6 months to get a 1 year valid document. Especially when this is America.

My EAD/AP/140/485 pending but i got interim EAD for my wife others are still pending.

Applied same day SSN, they accept SSN application but they said they need more time to verify EAD and will get SSN within 6-8 weeks