EAD/AP Help

gc_stress

Registered Users (C)
Hi

RD - Oct.18/02
ND - Dec.15/02

Didnt receive my AP or EAD .... its been 60 dys. yet I didnt receive my AP too...

Got RFE on 140 for Emp. fin. Docc. on Oct.10/ 02 replied on Oct.15/02. No info. related to approval or deniel of 140 ....
Is this RFE a major one ? has anybody got denied for this...?

what should I do ? however the website has updated for my 140 RFE as "preliminary process has been completed"...then why is there a delay in my EAD/ AP ? :confused: Does this preliminary process completed means that am on the safer side & thier is no chance of denial ?

Pls. help. am desperate....I filed my 140 on March 10/02 ...got Rfe on Oct. 10/02 ...replied on Oct 15/02...guys would u beleive if I say am waiting for a yr for my I 140 approval....

Is there anyone with similar situation ?

Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear abt your story man. INS is a stress generating machine , I guess. I know a friend of mine who got 2nd RFE for I140 for same reason (i.e. Financial documents from compnay). You should talk to an IIO, best time to call is around 9:00 AM EST. I wish you get you EAD/AP/140 soon man, I do understand pain and frustration.

This is normal RFE

GC_stress,

I know a close buddy of mine got similar RFE at I-140 and u need not worry much just wait for INS response and plan accordingly.
It all depends upon the officer handling ur case , so be patient enough for the response and is your attorney a reputed one.

good luck with 140 and u need to contact IIO about EAD/AP.

nov140sagc

Its a common RFE ... Happened to me during my I140 back in Nov2001

INS just wants to cofirm if your company is a genuine company "Fianancially" ... and they pay their taxes etc..
Nothing to worry if your company is straightforward and pays their taxes on time.

After my Lawyer sent in the doc's as per RFE I got my approval in
less than 2 weeks.

Dont worry.

Eternity,

I know its a common RFE but its been 4 months since I responded to the RFE but thier is no approval yet whereas many says that after sending response for RFE I should get the approval in less than 3 weeks time...that worries me a lot....donno how long I should wait more...