EAD/AP/GC forward into new Address?

srs_568

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I rented 2 apartments in diffrent states( A & B). My EAD/GC/AP has apartment A address. Currently I am in staying in apartment 'B'. My all mails are fowrarding to apartment 'B' address.

Any one has idea? EAD card/AP/GC will also forward into my new address?

If I changed the address now (A -to B apartment address) in UCIS. My processing will be delay?

Please help.
thanks
SRS

As per my understanding, which could be wrong, mails from USCIS won't be forwarded. But your processing won't be delayed because of your change of address. That was before bi-specialization when the file used to travel from one center to another center. Now there are only two centers processing EB petitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I change Address now?

Thanks! Can I change address now as EAD/FP/I-485 filed from old address?
I have done FP. I can receive EAD any time.

thanks
SRS

Well our EAD cards got forwarded from my old address to the new one. It took them about a month to update the address on my I485/I131/I765 applications. I received separate letters confirming the change from USCIS. Matter of fact i received altogether 8 letters which include address changes for my wife and kid.
Thanks! Can I change address now as EAD/FP/I-485 filed from old address?
I have done FP. I can receive EAD any time.

thanks
SRS

How did you change address with USCIS?
i dont see any option to change address for pending applications online. Its only for US Citizens. For Non US Citizens there is only a AR-11 which does not update the address for 485/EAD/AP
Please tell me how to do that?

call and send letter

i dont see any option to change address for pending applications online. Its only for US Citizens. For Non US Citizens there is only a AR-11 which does not update the address for 485/EAD/AP

The first thing to do is to call USCIS and update your address on the phone.
Secondly, also send a letter to USCIS with a copy of your receipts and explain the address change.
By doing it over the phone, you will get your address changed immediately, but the second option is another backup.
Also fill the AR-11 online, which is a requirement for visa holders.
You should be fine.

Well once you complete form AR-11 it will ask you if you have any pending cases with USCIS. If you have your receipt number you can update all your pending cases online.