EAD, AP, FP tracking for the month April/May/June --2002 at NSC

RD 03/29 ND 04/02 FP 05/01 AP 05/06 EAD not approved yet

RD 03/29 ND 04/02 FP 05/01 AP 05/06 EAD not approved yet

RD 4/26 ND 5/09. Have a question

Hi,
  Wife got FP notice for 06/25. I live in CO. I need EAD ASAP.. as I may have to work for another company.. Can I goto Denver INS and get another EAD the same day if I pay the 120$ again?
  Pls advice.

Best Rgds,
Krish

pls help. I am in NY.

I have a family based application through my US citizen husband. We have filed for I-485, EAD and AP. All I have received so far is a yellow cash register receipt dated 4/26 with a 6 digit number on it. There was nothing else in the envelope. Is this my receipt #? What is the ND for my case and how can I follow up? Thank you very much in advance.

Is it Correct that EAD will be issued after the FingerPrints

I heard that EAD will be issued after the fingerprints Or it is not related to fingerprints ?

RD 06/07/02 Still waiting for ND

My attorney told me he filed my 485 on 06/07/02. I am still waiting for receipt. Does any body filed 485 in last 4 weeks, please share your experience.

Not related to FP.

One of my friend got his EAD within three weeks of his RD.

He got his FP after 4 months from RD.

ND dates are on week end ???

You ND falling on weekend (5/04 is a Saturday). Is that INS works weekends too !!

NYC; waiting for EAD, FP, AP; Recd cas register receipt 4/15

Anyone have an idea how long it takes in NYC for AP?

Kos, I am in the same situation.

All I have received so far is a cash register receipt, (4/26) nothing else. I think we were supposed to receive a notification letter, or something. And there is noway to reach them by phone I think... All i could reach was National Customer Service. So, if you have any info in the future, pls let me know. I\'ll do the same. Thnx