***ead/ap/fp Tracker - December 2001 Filers***

vidongre, What is " FP Review rcvd and processing resumed" - 03/14 "

Hi vidongre, What is next process after FP given? where to enquire?

To december11

I presume once the FP is given, it goes to FBI and FBI sends the result to VSC. (My guess is that at this time the AVM changes to "FP result rcvd and is under review") Maybe then VSC just checks the FP result to see that it\'s clear. Once it\'s done, the AVM changes to "FP review result rcvd and processing resumed" (Again, this is my guess!)

I would say give the FBI and VSC around 2-3 weeks after FP. If the AVM does not change, call FBI at 304-625-5590. Choose option 4 to speak with a person about the FP results. (I did not do it). They\'ll tell u if FP result has been sent to VSC or not... Once FP result has gone to VSC, it\'s upto VSC to change the AVMs. Many people don\'t see the AVM changed. I guess that\'s ok too. You just want to make sure that VSC has your FP results.

Wish you goodluck!

Hi Guy, I can\'t believe it. I don\'t know about you. It\'s happend just like a dream.

We(me & my wife) went to the FP office on my friends FP scheduled date in Pittsburgh, PA along with them. Of course my wife took the FP notices with her bag ( she also doesn\'t know they are in bag), they were scheduled on 04/11 @ Oakland, CA.
My friend\'s family submitted their notices and gave FPs. We were just sitting there and unexpectedly i went to the officer and i showed my FP notice and trying to get more information about FPs. He took the FP notices and gave us an application and took us for FP (This... We never ever expected guys. I was in shock and completed the FPrintings). We gave FP in pittsburgh it self on 03/12 instead FPrinting in Oakland, CA on 04/11. This just happened.

We called VSC on 03/17, I heard a message says that the process is resumed on 03/14.... Means what??? & Now what????

to ssh

Did you do your FP early at Philly? DId you get a new appt? Can you please post your experience. Thanks a lot.

To TinkyWinky

I have got the FP from Philly but I have done in advance on 3/9/02(sch. date 4/6/02) at San Jose, CA.