EAD and AP renewal in Boston

boston092001

Registered Users (C)
My 485 RD is 9/21. My EAD and AP will expire on 11/29.

I was told that we can renew our EAD and AP in one day at Boston office. My question is: even if I got EAD and AP (I applied them with 485) from Vermont center, can I still renew my EAD and AP at Boston office directly? If I can do it, I will plan to renew them at Boston only a few days before they expire in the hope that 485 can be approved soon.

Please share your experience. thank you!

Same question here

I have exactly similar scenario like yours. As per INS web-site, at least it looks like even if you initially got ur EAD and AP from VSC, you can still renew it at Boston INS.

My EAD expires beginning of Jan 2003. Please share your experience, in case you renew it.

TIA

You can renew EAD advance parole in Boston

I have heard you can renew EAD advance parole in Boston. I personally have not done that yet.
It will be nice if some one could clarify this.

Check out this URL
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/boston/aboutus.htm

Here it says about EAD (First time applications and renewals). I am from NH and there is a satellite office in Manchester, NH. Checking the details for that also says that you need to go to Boston for renewal.

Again I had got my EAD for the first time from VSC, but I was thinking of renewing it from Boston, in case I do not get my approval by October.

Thanks
180DaysGuy.

180daysguy,

I checked the site. It seems to me that EAD and AP could be renewed at Boston even though they were originally issued from VSC -- because the site doesn't even mention where your original ones come from. And I assume, because of networking, Boston office people can easily get our original info from VSC. Hope I'm right. Don't know anyone around me done it though. And hope who have done it can share their experience here.

I probably would wait until the mid of Oct. to renew them in case I haven't got approved then. I will surely share my experience.

Boston092001, RD 9/21, EAD & AP expire 11/29.