EAD and AP renewal filling on your own!

Registered Users (C)
Hello there:

Could someone tell me what is procedure to file for RENEWEL of EAD and AP on your own. What documents do you need, how much is filing fees now and how long does it take to get it. FYI I got my last once approved from TSC.

Please also share your experience - good or bad!

Thanks in advance.

You dont need any thing..special apart from list of document they ask ( It is listed back of applications i-131, I-765 )

- application form
- copy of I-485
- Fees
- Old approvals if you have

Don't forget the photos !!:)

Don't forget the photos !!:) Not sure how this works for e-filing..but surely the application will be rejected without them....

Don't forget the photos !!:) Not sure how this works for e-filing..but surely the application will be rejected without them....

For e-filing you will get bio appointment with code 2, you picture will be taken there and finger print of one figer

What if you send your pictures with other supporing documents for the e-file, do you still get biometric notice?

What if you send your pictures with other supporing documents for the e-file, do you still get biometric notice?

For e-file EAD you will have to go to the Service center to get your picture taken. USCIS will send you an appointment notice. For AP e-file you send your photos along with the supporting documents.

e-file is easy, no need for an attorney. I did it twice and got EAD and AP renewed. In 2006 I got them with 3 weeks and in 2007 it took 1 1/2 months for AP and 3 months for EAD.

DL

AP renewal documents

Hi

I am on H1 and have approved EAD.

Do I need to send H1 copy or EAD copy along with other documents for AP renewal?

In the AP Instructions documents, asking a document for supporting current status.

Thanks for your help!.

Your AP renewal is based on your 485 status , hence copy of 485 is fine.

GCN
PD 09/02, EB3 - India (TSC -Original Labor)

ap renewal question.

This is regarding my wife's ap. her application was approved but she did not get her approval document.

My question is whether she can apply for renewal online. if so is it sufficient to send the following:
- application form
- copy of I-485
- Fees

BTW what is copy of i-485? i mean is it the copy where it is said that your i-485 processing is going on?

Thanks in advance for the reply.