EAD and AP renewal filling on your own!

Registered Users (C)
Hello there:

Could someone tell me what is procedure to file for RENEWEL of EAD and AP on your own. What documents do you need, how much is filing fees now and how long does it take to get it.

Please also share your experience - good or bad!

Thanks in advance.

Search in google USCIS E-Filing, follow the link, create a account for you an then just follow the instructions on screen to e-file. Read the downloadable PDF forms for necessary documentation to be sent.

Hello there:

Could someone tell me what is procedure to file for RENEWEL of EAD and AP on your own. What documents do you need, how much is filing fees now and how long does it take to get it.

Please also share your experience - good or bad!

Thanks in advance.

I always prefer paper-filing. Download form I-765 and fill it out (very easy), attach a check for $340 made out to US Department of Homeland Security, 2 passport photos with your name and A# written in pencil on the back, a copy (front and back) of your previous EAD, a copy of your I-485 receipt notice (very important), and a clear copy of your passport or other photo ID. I just sent mine this morning.

AP renewal documents

Hi

I am on H1 and have approved EAD.

Do I need to send H1 copy or EAD copy along with other documents for AP renewal?

In the AP Instructions documents, asking a document for supporting current status.

Thanks for your help!.

No you do not need to send H1 or EAD documentation for a I-131 application.

You will need to submit your I-485 receipt.