EAD and AP processing dates - Vermont Center

abhi999

Registered Users (C)
I am just curious about the current processing dates for my EAD and AP applications

My receipt dates are Sept 27, 2003. I am still waiting for approvals on both. The BCIS site says that they have received my applications but says nothing else.

I have travel plans for April so I hope I get them both before that.

Anyone applied for both during the same time frame receive theirs?

abhi999
I have applied on Oct 1st for both. Still waiting. My EAD has expired on 27th Jan. Before that i got I EAD(3 Months) from loca INS on 23rd.
But they didn't give me AP on that day. they said they are revieing ur application. It may take couple of weeks.

Just read on lawyer site that for AP document printing they need Security paper that paper was in short supply and now service center or the AP printing department has received these security papers and will process the pending documents on priority basis

Hi Ginnu,
I too read in these forums abt the security paper shortage, but thought somebody was making fun of bcis. Since you are saying I believe you, can you tell me in which site you saw this message.

thanks,

Originally posted by ginnu
Just read on lawyer site that for AP document printing they need Security paper that paper was in short supply and now service center or the AP printing department has received these security papers and will process the pending documents on priority basis

VSC approximate wait is :
EAP 4 months
AP 5 months

unless you get an RFE then you will get it processed sooner.