EAD and AP Filing

mnl_gcquest

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I need help. I am paper filing EAD and AP for myslef and spouse. I am bit confused. How should I mail this application, Should I mail all in one packet or should I mail both EADs application together and AP together. Please help.

Thanks

I mailed mine and my spouses EAD application in one envelope. I submitted the AP in another envelope. Both go to 2 different Box numbers.
If yours is an employment based case you send it to where your I-485 is pending also.

Class of Admission

One quick question, I-131, part 1, Item 3, Class of Admission. Can you please tell me what should i enter. ? Thank

question on class of admission

If I entered with H-1B and am working with EAD now after I485 pending, should I fill in with H-1B or pending AOS? I am renewing my EAD and AP. Thanks.

tritree said:
If I entered with H-1B and am working with EAD now after I485 pending, should I fill in with H-1B or pending AOS? I am renewing my EAD and AP. Thanks.

You should fill "I485 Pending"

In this 'I485 pending' case do we need to send H1 or H4 copy OR just the 485 receipt should be good enough.

Thanks!

abc94536 said:
In this 'I485 pending' case do we need to send H1 or H4 copy OR just the 485 receipt should be good enough.

Thanks!
If you are no longer in H status, then don't send H related paperwork.

grunggy....please reply

grunggy said:
I mailed mine and my spouses EAD application in one envelope. I submitted the AP in another envelope. Both go to 2 different Box numbers.
If yours is an employment based case you send it to where your I-485 is pending also.

grunggy,
You mentioned that you mailed your EAD and AP applications to 2 different locations, since your is a employment based, did you send to the I-485 filed center?
Please have a look at the attached document. In this it is mentioned to use Chicago lock box for family based I-485 applications and also for applications I-765 and I-131. Do you mean to say for these two I-765 and I-131 applications too same address for family based and I-485 filed center for employment based cases. Please clarify this as I am planning to file for me and my family and mine is employment based category.
Thnx

All AP, and EAD for you and your family go to the address WHERE YOUR EMPLOYMENT BASED I-485 is pending.

raaj97 said:
grunggy,
You mentioned that you mailed your EAD and AP applications to 2 different locations, since your is a employment based, did you send to the I-485 filed center?
Please have a look at the attached document. In this it is mentioned to use Chicago lock box for family based I-485 applications and also for applications I-765 and I-131. Do you mean to say for these two I-765 and I-131 applications too same address for family based and I-485 filed center for employment based cases. Please clarify this as I am planning to file for me and my family and mine is employment based category.
Thnx