EAD after I-140 RFE?

Dpshah

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Concurrent Files, EB3, RFE received on I-140, California Center, ND- August 26, 2003

When can I expect My EAD after RFE response was send on I-140 or EAD will be on hold till I-140 is approved?

YES, EAD will be on hold until I-140 is approved. It happened to me. Only after they received my RFE response and approved my I140 did they approve EAD and AP.

Originally posted by gcpain1
YES, EAD will be on hold until I-140 is approved. It happened to me. Only after they received my RFE response and approved my I140 did they approve EAD and AP.

how long did it take for ur I140 to approve after ur RFE>. and then how long did it take for ur EAD and AP?

Hi gcpain1,

Can you tell us how long did it take for 140 to be approved after reply was send for RFE.

Thanks

To dpshah.
Actually, i got EAD while my attorney was working on my I 140 RFE answer. Finally my I140 GOT APPROVED 5 MONTHS LATER.
So, it could depend on the adjudicating officer.

Originally posted by lotuses
To dpshah.
Actually, i got EAD while my attorney was working on my I 140 RFE answer. Finally my I140 GOT APPROVED 5 MONTHS LATER.
So, it could depend on the adjudicating officer.

did u get your Advance parole too while ur I140 had an RFE?

to Dpshah & watever

I also rcvd RFE on 140 and EAD was approved only after they rcvd response to RFE and approved 140.

140 was approved with in 2 weeks and then EAD was approved in another week.

My RFE was on my B.Tech evaluation.
K.