EAD after 90 days

I think it is from RD

Checked many web sites and they confirm it is from RD ..

Thanks for your answers.

We just did IEAD for my wife yesterday. I can confirm that the count starts from your RD. RD would be 0, the next day is counted as day 1 and the earlist date to apply IEAD is the date when you count 91st. Hope it helps.

Thanks to everyone replied.

Thank you greenland for your explanation.

I should go to Boston Local office on 01/27/2004 because I'm pretty sure USCIS won't approved based on their express process:D

aplha, you are feb 1 case and already receive the 2nd fp, can you tell me your first five digits of eac # of i485

Re: sure

alphagc,

can you post your experience getting same day IEAD from Boston location (JFK Building) after 01/27/04. My 3rd EAD RD is 12/27/03 and my 2nd EAD expires on 03/31/04. As you have mentioned BCIS processing speed, I am not sure if I am going to get EAD renewal before my current EAD expires.
Also do you know if Boston center gives AP also as my AP's RD is 09/27/03 and nothing so far. Already postponed India program once.
Talked to BCIS couple of times and they told me the normal time to process AP is 60 days, who can explain them that it is more than 60 days since 09/27/03.

Thanks in advance for your much needed response,
feb12rd.

Not a problem..

I will ...

Actually, I did my 2nd EAD at boston local office last year. I got it same day and the officer at the counter was very friendly. It took me almost 7 hrs...

This year I thought they stopped issuing EAD at boston office so I did efiling.. My mistake...

Anyway, I will be sure to share my experience once I get it.

:)