EAD+AC21+Biometrics. Ginnu, others Please Help !!

DesiVidesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I have this situation where I'd appreciate all helpful suggestions that I can get.

I E-filed EADs for me and my spouse a few days ago on my own at TSC. But this month I will be using AC21 (Using EAD as new company does not sponsor H1B's) and moving to a different location. My spouse will join me by end of next month.

1) Could I possibly hope to get our biometric appointments before end of next month ? In that case, I plan on flying back and giving the biometrics. But what scares me is what if the appointment comes later. Can I schedule one by calling the 1-800 number ? Any other way of getting this done earlier ?

2) I filled in my current address on my EAD application since I haven't arranged my accommodation at new location yet. When do I file my AR-11 ? Wait for my EAD biometrics to get over or sooner ?

Will my filing AR-11 be noted by USCIS and EAD's sent to my new address ? Is there any way now for me to change my address on my EAD application ?

These questions are troubling me. Please Help !!

Regards,

DesiVidesi

Unless you are subject to "Special Registration" (NSEERS), you can change your address online (see www.uscis.gov). The online site will direct you to submit an AR-11 online and THEN change the address for your online I-765.

Submitting AR-11 by itself does NOT update your address on pending USCIS applications; they are separate matters.