Ead/485

sinai

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Could someone clarify this?

I got an EAD based on my own EB1ea petition (VSC, 140 approved, 485 pending), which is valid until June 2nd 2005. My company sponsored another set of 140/485/EAD (CSC, 140 pending) before the first 140 approval. I received the new EAD which will be valid from June 3rd 2005, i.e., after the expiration of my previous EAD. Seems they treated this new, separate EAD application as a renewal.

Can we conclude:

Validation of the EAD is independent of 485. Even though your 485 is denied, you can use your EAD as long as it is still valid, but you are out of status.

If this is true, then even though my second 140 is denied and then 485 is denied, I can still use the EAD(and maybe AP) associated with that 485, as long as my first 485 based on my approved 140 is still pending.

I hope I described the situation clearly.

Thanks!
Sinai

Hi Tony403,

Thanks for response. But then why they binded my two EADs associated with two seperate 485s. I bet if I apply for renewal of my first EAD, they won't approve it until my second EAD is going to expire, even though the second EAD is nothing to do with my first 485.

Sinai