EAC02124 Series Update

update as of 6/23

at least we see some changes every day again... for a while, nothing was happening.... although it is mainly transfers recently. anyhow, yesterday one more transfer - this time to Norfolk. but also one approval - WITHOUT RFE this time --- finally again....

Total: 430
Approved: 130
Transferred: 185
RFE sent: 10
RFE received: 17
Resumed/FP: 59
Misc: 3
Received: 25
Withdrawn: 1

update as of 6/28

backlog reduction a la CIS continues... 2 more transfers - this time to oklahoma city

Transferred: 187
RFE sent: 10
Resumed/FP: 57

I am the unfortunate guy

I don't know how long Oklahoma city will take to process my application. I am also moving to Kansas City. I am totally confused. If anyone of you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

update as of 6/30

sorry to hear that vidchin! i dont really know whether your move will affect it! i wish you all the best and a speedy scheduled interview in oklahoma.... now that you are "handled" by VSC, i am probably the only olne left in this series on this forum... what an honour!!! :-(

as seen recently, today we had again 2 more transfers - this time to philly - after RFE! yesterday, one RFE sent changed to RFE received.

Transferred: 189
RFE sent: 8
RFE received: 15
Resumed/FP: 57

update as of 7/1

and so it continues: 2 more transfers - today to new york, one after RFE. finally again one new approval!

Approved: 131
Transferred: 191
RFE sent: 8
RFE received: 14
Resumed/FP: 56
Received: 24

update as of 7/6

unfortunately, nothing new for this series.... they continue to transfer a small fraction of people at a time after RFE... 2 RFE sent changed to RFE received, 2 RFE received tranferred to New York....

Transferred: 193
RFE sent: 6
Received: 24

update as of 7/8

nothing new.... yesterday, one RFE received ....

RFE sent: 6
RFE received: 15
Received: 23

update as of 7/13

as of today this series is at 29 months after RD!!! and since yesterday, as everyone knows, we are very much part of the backlog.... for people who have followed the trend the past month or so (anyone out there still following this anyway?), it was noticable that everyone was being transferred left, right and center! this was, of course, done to get the dates move forward! now, that we are part of the backlog, i hope that the people still left here are luckier and transfers will reduce and approvals will increase. after all, there is no incentive anymore for them to get us transferred away from VSC since the dates have moved past anyhow. as you see, hope dies last ;-)

one last item for those of you waiting for FBI record check (name check?): i received an email yesterday from the FBI after i had sent them a Fax a month ago. according to them, they processed my record check in December'02!!! stupid INS/CIS had all info at that point to approve it.... oh well! does anyone know whether there is a validity associated with the record check - it has been 19 months since dec'02 after all...... or will they have to re-do it?

changes: 2 RFE sents were chjanged to RFE received

RFE sent: 4
Received: 18
Received by MSC (after Transfer): 5

update as of 7/13 evening

So much for the hope for less transfers that I expressed yesterday: 2 more transfers -> this time to Newark

Approved: 131 (30.5%)
Transferred: 195 (45.3%)
Resumed/FP: 54 (12.6%)
Received: 18 (4.2%)

update as of 7/18

one approval after RFE on 7/15

Approved: 132
Transferred: 195
RFE received: 16
Resumed/FP: 54

update as of 7/21

after many days, finally some changes again. 1 approval after RFE, one transfer to NY after RFE.

Approved: 133
Transferred: 196
Resumed/FP: 54