EAC & AP trigger I485/FP

kmunna

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My concurrent RD:10/24/03 with EAD and AP

I got interim EAD after 90 days. but I got REF for EAD and AP to resend Photos. so my attorney resend photos and INS received on 05/11/04.

when I login to check status EAD and AP last view date change to 05/20/04 also changed I485 last view date 05/20/04.

for EAD and AP I thing they approved it but for I485 I think they issued FP but not sure because Online status says unavailable.

Does anybody have same experience?

Thanks

kmunna said:
Guys,

My concurrent RD:10/24/03 with EAD and AP

I got interim EAD after 90 days. but I got REF for EAD and AP to resend Photos. so my attorney resend photos and INS received on 05/11/04.

when I login to check status EAD and AP last view date change to 05/20/04 also changed I485 last view date 05/20/04.

for EAD and AP I thing they approved it but for I485 I think they issued FP but not sure because Online status says unavailable.

Does anybody have same experience?

Thanks
Don't conclude - it is too early. EAD and AP are related to 485 and so it maybe possible that record was updated due to RFE and nothing else.

I was trying to check the status today and i got the below message
"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application"

i don't knoe whats wrong with the web site