eac-01-278-****!!.Gurus , any insights

lilac

Registered Users (C)
Recently (a couple of months ago) when I spoke to IIO, she mentioned that my rd and nd are 9/24. Looking at the posts in various sites and putting the info together, it seems kind of odd to me to believe that I have same ND & RD. Now can I believe my RD is 08/01? I picked this date from the info from similar candidates in my boat who have same eac of 01-278.

I am all ears. Any insights to get me out of this dilemma are helpful.

Thank you all.

your RD might be on the Fingerprint Notice as the PD (see inside)

RD is the day the INS got your packet.. the first thing that the contractor is supposed to do is stamp the date that the package was received..

it takes some time for the info to get into the system.. the day it does, that is the ND (Notice Date)..

But on fingerprint notice sometimes (at least in my case) the Priority Date (or PD) was filled with the Receipt Date.. so check that

hi,

Even I am also in the same boat, actually my rd is 08/08 and nd is 09/28. But in INS computer system they entered as rd=nd=09/28.
So we have to wait.

my rd is 08/01 and nd is 09/24 still waiting for apprival my eac is 01-278-***

rd: 7/30 rd: 9/24. eac: 01-278....any idea when can we expect?

Hi
My 485 recepit says rd: 7/30 rd:9/30 eac: 01-278

After reading many messages it seems IIO\'s are saying rd as well as nd when guys ask about processing sequence...

For me it looks like nd, but I wished it should be rd , which is correct sequence. Because there are some approvals on this boards with 278 series...Don\'t know what\'s happening there...

Did 278 guys checked with IIO? what they say?

Well, let\'s hope for the best for all.

Thanks
r2b.

My FP notice has recieved date and notice date of 08/03

Now , I am really confused Gurus.

why so confused.. that is the answer

your RD is 08/03!!

and it is possible that RDs of 07/30 or 08/01 or 08/03(i.e. you) have the same ND for I-485. As when the data was being entered, not necessary that the data entry person was picking up cases in the strict order..

I have an ND which is similar to folks who have RDs that are within a few days of my RD..

On the topic of fingerprint notice, they are generated not where the I-485 data resides so I wouldn\'t trust the ND on the FP notice.. just that I got an FP notice and did my fingerprints..

and your real PD (Priority Date) - not that it matters anymore - is really on your I-140 approval notice (and not on your I-485 notice)

So quit worrying!!!

P.S. - all this knowledge i have acquired from spending too much time on this chat board.. I am off to finish the rest of my margarita now!!

No Title

Ok, when the journey is thro a shit storm and we don’t know when we will hit the shore, some times the frustration leads to confusion and probably we comfort ourselves by confirming the obvious.

Talked to IIO

She said they are processing AUG01 RD. I repeat , its RD. I know there are mixed comments on this. She also said it might take at least 6 weeks before mine is assigned(RD 08/03).

it is hard to trust

With my experience and looking at VSC official release dates - they always mention about Receipt date and NEVER notice date. However when one of my friends spoke to IIO she told they go by ND ! Probably she wanted to put him away.