EA approved premium TSC - any interlinking experience anyone?

madmonkey

Registered Users (C)
hi Folks,

My EB1-EA was approved by TSC-premium processing. I had submitted my application on 6/30/09 - the approval was on 7/6/09 - pretty quick.

If anyone has any recent experience with interlinking 485 to EB1, please share. My 485 is interlinked right now to my EB2-NIW and is pending since 2007 August.

Thank you.

Hi Madmonkey

That is pretty fast, of course the advantage of PP is that.

Did you do on your own or took lawyer help?

Could you post your credentials?

Thanks.

Why did you decide to premier process ( if you dont mind sharing)? Appreciate your reply.
thanks.

hi OpinionSeeker and LUD

Will try to answer both: I had originally filed EB1-EA and NIW through an attorney in 2006. The NIW got approved but Eb1 was denied. The attorney did a good job but NSC was very tough on my Eb1- they sent a 4 page RFE basically refuting everything i said.

So, i waited a while and was getting ready to re-apply Eb1-EA via my attorney but suddenly on June 22, i noticed that USCIS was starting premium processing effective June 29. I figured this opportunity to get a decision in 15 days wont last long - my previous Eb1 took 19 months to eventually get a denial. I figure that if uscis gets swamped, then they may well stop premium processing and so, i hurried and put together a package in a week - i basically re-submitted my old RFE response (in fact, i didnt even get new letters, i used the old letters, and simply changed the dates on them with permission from the concerned people). I didnt use the attorney this time because he takes abt a month to even write a memo...so i took my chances and did it all on my own. The lawyer wanted $1000 - instead of paying him, i paid it towards premium processing - and the gamble worked out!:)

As for qualifications:

I have about 40 papers (20 journal), a text-book as first author with Springer UK, have about 100 citations, reviewed abt 35 papers, reviewer for 7 journals on a regular basis, got letters from journal editors, my work has appeared in some trade magazines, no major awards or elite memberships, work for a govt research lab, US MS/PhD - not a ranked university.

Hope that helps.

Hi Madmonkey

Thanks for your reply. I am also planning for my EB1 EA petition some time next year and wants to do it myself. I have posted my credentials earlier in the forum. I am actually looking for model or sample reco. letters and cover letter. If you do not mind sharing such information it would be great.

Thanks.