EA approved in one month!!

ptking

Registered Users (C)
RD: 10/01/06
AD: 11/01/06

Now need to figure out how to interfile this with my existing NIW based 485

Congratulations! Could you please tell me how long it took for you to get the receipt #?

Thanks.

GG_007

ptking said:

ptking said:

Congratulations Buddy!!!

Eb1a query!!! ptking's petition was processed at TSC. We guys are stuck at NSC :) I am on the same boat as you are.

Hi congrats, are you going to relink to NIW already approved?
It is very unfortunate that the NSC guys are still in the state fo hibernation, once winter comes are they going to come out. though the processing date moved to May, we do not see any approvals form NSC.
Hope Dec gives us some good results!

interfile process?

Thanks, guys. My petition was indeed at the TSC. Got receipt in 1 week.

Can someone point me to any threads about successful interfiling of
a new 140 with existing 485 at TSC?

Thanks!

waiting ..

congrats.. I have a EB1A sent to TSC 9/29 (package arrived) -
I140 - no receipt yet... but EAD approved 10/26 :confused:

Congratulations! and please help others!

Hello, ptking! Congratulations on your super-fast approval! I believe you must have impressive qualifications and achievements!

If you pay attention to the most recent postings in this NIW sub-forums, several people like "R2006" or "sp_ps" want to know whether their credentials are good enough for EB1-EA petition. Could you please take a moment to answer their questions? Thank you! and Congratulations, again! :)

ptking said:

Congrats ptking!!

As Freemann mentioned, any guidance from successfull cases like yours will help everyone in a long way...

ptking said:

Congratulation! :)

please notice us when you receive the approval paper letter, thanks.

TSC quickest, and how to choose?

HI,

short question: I am getting from the responses that EB1 and NIW application seem to be quicker at TSC.
Can somebody explain a little bit how this works? Can I choose the center that handles the I-140 application directly and choose to which center I simply send my application? What are the criteria to make that decision?
If I self-prepare the I-140, which center should I use and what should I pay attention to?
Thanks!

AGM6 said:
HI,

short question: I am getting from the responses that EB1 and NIW application seem to be quicker at TSC.
Can somebody explain a little bit how this works? Can I choose the center that handles the I-140 application directly and choose to which center I simply send my application? What are the criteria to make that decision?
If I self-prepare the I-140, which center should I use and what should I pay attention to?
Thanks!

USCIS rule: It is mandatory that all the EB applications should be sent to NSC. It is upto NSC to keep it or forward to TSC. If you send the applications to other centers they are going to forward to NSC, so there will be un-necessary delay for your applications to get the receipt number. Send to NSC.