EA approved from NSC today

oneforjule

Registered Users (C)
After RFE, PP:)
My background is OK, nothing stella. 10 papers, 6 first author, one of them is on nature with quite high citation. A few national level graduate awards, a few news exposure with only my former boss' name. I got a few recommendation letters from overseas for the RFE. My lawyer is very good, he read through all my publications and made quite persuasive argument in the petition letter. I don't know which facts worked. I suspect the high impact paper, the topic I was working on and the letters from 5 different contries were the most important evidence in my case.
Good luck to you all. It was not easy consider this is NSC.

BTW, I got my approval of NIW the same time, wonder if they are approved by same person.

My background is OK, nothing stella. 10 papers, 6 first author, one of them is on nature with quite high citation. A few national level graduate awards, a few news exposure with only my former boss' name. I got a few recommendation letters from overseas for the RFE. My lawyer is very good, he read through all my publications and made quite persuasive argument in the petition letter. I don't know which facts worked. I suspect the high impact paper, the topic I was working on and the letters from 5 different contries were the most important evidence in my case.

BTW, I got my approval of NIW the same time, wonder if they are approved by same person.

congrats!

Congratulations!!!!