E-filing EAD renewal I485 pending

madhavi_n

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My EAD will expire on 12/01/2004 .Anybody E-filed EAD through www.infopass.uscis.com with a pending I485. I searched the EAD forums and the got confused about the supporting documents. It says we need to send this list

1. copy of confirmation receipt.
2. copy of I-94 front and back.
3. copy of previous EAD (front and back)
4. copy of I485 petition.
5. copy of I140 approval or pending petition.
6. copy of passport with (biographic data pages).
7. copy of drivers license.

Can somebody please let me know what is the exact supporting documents needed for this EAD renewal.The instructions in Form I-765 says only to send these documents

2. copy of I-94
3. copy of previous EAD.

which one is correct. I efiled yesterday and got the EAC number.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhavi

Last edited by a moderator:
Documents required for EAD renewal

Yeah you need the documents you have listed, one correction you need notice of receipt for I485 and approval or notice of receipt for I140 not the petition. The form I765 lists only 3 documents. But send the following documents so that you don't get any RFEs afterwards. GOOD LUCK
2. copy of I-94 front and back.
3. copy of previous EAD (front and back)
4. copy of I485 notice of receipt.
5. copy of I140 approval or notice of receipt.
6. copy of passport with (biographic data pages).
7. copy of drivers license.

hi guys,

I am also applying for my EAD renewal got some questions..Do we need photos also while renewing EAD or not...

second my wife is not using EAD so is it OK if I dont apply EAD for her.

Thx

Hi GEECEE,

If you apply by mail (not electronic filing then you need photos also to send in mail.) or if you apply electronically then you must take an appointment to visit local INS office (ASC) they will take pictures and finger prints and upload them to your electronic file that was in VSC.

hope that helps.

Thanks,
madhavi

thanks madhvi...

what about my wife is not using EAD so is it OK if I dont apply EAD for her and save $175..

thanks

The last I know, they have stopped efiling. The link and the form still exist, but I think you get a message after hitting submit saying do it the old way!

GivemeGeeCee said:
thanks madhvi...

what about my wife is not using EAD so is it OK if I dont apply EAD for her and save $175..

thanks

You dont need to apply if you are not planning to make your wife work..

can somebody please tell me what is

1. Copy of Previous EAD mailer
2. Cut out mailer of previous EAD Approval.

That need to submit as a supporting documents to EAD.

Thanks,
madhavi

goose_doodle said:
The last I know, they have stopped efiling. The link and the form still exist, but I think you get a message after hitting submit saying do it the old way!

When and from whom did u hear this? I recently eFiled EAD.

-dyno