E-Filing Advanced Parole. Please help

Starter

Registered Users (C)
Hi
We are planning to file AP for my wife. I am having trouble deciding if I should e-file or send it through mail. Will e-filie expedite the process.
Also, my I-485 was filed in California and I stay in Seattle.
Does anybody know if I have to go to any center to submit my forms?

Can someone who alrady e-filed AP give their experience.

Thanks

paper filing is best option

E-Filing takes longer than paper filing. I have several friends with the same issue and the wait is huge. The ones that filed by paper already got their APs. Just compare the dates on the USCIS website and you will see national benefits center is the slowest one. You may anyways read somebody else opinion. You should file AP to the center your I-485 is pending unless you need emergency Ap . Good Luck.

When we are E-Filing they are asking for your Service Center. In that case where will my AP E-Filing paper goes?

So Is E-Filing is a Bad Option?

Any Suggestions please!

kuttis said:
When we are E-Filing they are asking for your Service Center. In that case where will my AP E-Filing paper goes?

So Is E-Filing is a Bad Option?

Any Suggestions please!
It looks like CIS is more prepared to handle paper filed APs and EADs.

They don't know too much about eFile and they've screwed up way too many applications
( of course, there are some lucky ones that eFiled and got it very very quick !!)

You can take a chance and see if eFile works for you -- or if you are like most folks, just paper file it :)

Hopefully, they'll clean up the mess and eFile would become a fast option in the near future !