E-Filed EAD&AP - Credit card not charged yet

pv1976

Registered Users (C)
I recently e-Filed my EAD & AP (third one). I have filed EAD&AP by myself before, but this is the first time filing online.
The issue is that my credit card has not been charged yet...its almost a week now. I have the e-filing receipt etc and my ASC appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. Did not get any exception errors during the filing process.
Any similar experiences.???

pv1976 said:
I recently e-Filed my EAD & AP (third one). I have filed EAD&AP by myself before, but this is the first time filing online.
The issue is that my credit card has not been charged yet...its almost a week now. I have the e-filing receipt etc and my ASC appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. Did not get any exception errors during the filing process.

I also e-filed EAD and AP myself. EAD fee was charged on the credit card but the AP fee was not charged! And it has been almost a week now. I did call BCIS, but they cannot verify the fee aspect of it !

Arjun

I need to e-file my EAD, I entered using AP last time. Which of the following 3 categories should I use for the following two fields?

1. Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:
2. Current Immigration Status:

DE: Parolee (Deferred Inspection)
DT: Parolee (District / POE Auth)
PAR: Parolee

Thanks

pv1976,

PAR: Parolee was recommended by my company's legal dept form me and I am in same situation as you.
Haven't got approval yet.

Thanks,

Looks like I'm in the same boat. I e-filed my AP (2nd time) and my Credit card didnt get charged yet. Its been a week... Infact I had a appointment to visit ASC for photograph and finger printing this morning, that Branch manager showed me email from USCIS which says
"it was error that Online-131 -Applicants were asked to call the ACS to schedule a appointment..Presently ASC is not going to handle Photographs and finger printing for 131-Applicants"

That Lady asked me to take the pictures outside and send it to applicable INS Service centers..

This is really a pain...I don't know what to do know..Do i need to send the Money order again along with Documents and photographs??..pls let me know whether any one has similar experience..

Thanks
rejji

Hi rejji,

Looks like lot of us are in the same boat. Even I did an e-file AP and my credit card did not get charged. I called the BCIS but they do not have a clue as to look into the charge fee. Lets wait and watch.

I think, what must be happening: The e-filed APs are in some kind of a queue and as and when they are processed the fee would be charged.

-Arjun

Arjun96,

Did you mailed your documents..??if so, did you send the Money order and photographs..let me know.

Thanks

rejji27 said:
Arjun96,

Did you mailed your documents..??if so, did you send the Money order and photographs..let me know.

Thanks

I did mail my documents (certified mail) along with 2 immigration style photographs. Did not send the money order (as I had paid by credit card when e-filing, though the card has not been charged tilll now!!!)

I-131 was recently added to e-Filing. I guess they are yet to streamline the process.
I had my fingerprinting at Boston ASC y/day for the efiled EAD/131...well...atleast for the EAD. The ASC guys said the same thing...that it was an error with fingerprinting/photographs for 131.
Looks like i'll have to re-file the AP applications (for me & my wife). Y/day I also recvd the receipts for the EADs in mail (but, not AP).

What a pain..!!! :mad:

This is for arjun96,

I called USCIS this afternon, regarding the AP efiling and told them that my credit card was not charged, what I was told by USCIS representative was to call the credit card company and put a cancelation for that $ fee from USCIS and also asked me to send money order along with other documents.

The $$$ amount was not been posted on my credit card...I need see how my credit card comp handles this..

I was wondering whether I need to mention all this in the cover letter when I'm submitting the doc's for i-131..?? pls advice.

Thanks

How long does it take after one E-files and application to be able to check the status online? I filed concurrent EAD/AP on June 22 and when i go to check online, it says my reciept number cannot be found.

thanks

pv1976 said:

Can you see the status of your case online? I filed AP/EAD last night and my credit card is not charged yet and when i go to check status of my cases online, it says receipt number not found.

Hi Rejji27,

How are things shaping up regarding the credit card fee not being charged ? Did u mail the documents with the money order ?

Regards,
Arjun.

How are you guys doing on this issue ?? anybody out there in the same boat ?

Even after 7 weeks, my CC not yet charged. I called up the customer care three times on this issue and once spoke to an adjudicating officer. This is what the officer said : "I can see your application right in front of me. There is no issue with the application. I do not know and dont care (!) :eek: why your CC has not been charged. That is done by a different system".

pv1976,

Here is my exp with AP- efiling..When I applied my AP in June thru online my CC was not charged..so I sent Money order with remaining documents to USCIS..last week I was surprised when I looked my cc statement on 1st week of July they charged my AP fee to CC around $165 and later day I received my MO in mail saying
"Your remittance id being returned to you as not needed at this time"..I called USCIS to check they told that every thing is fine..and told me to keep my MO in my pocket..

One more thing..I haven't got my AP receipt notice from USICS until now...ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT..pls advice

rejji27,

Same case as yours. e-filed AP and EAD. EAD fee was charged to CC (Credit-Card) immediately. But AP fee was not charged for atleast 8 weeks. Today I checked my Credit-Card and saw that the AP fee was charged.

Looks like BCIS is finally catching on with the AP fee backlog.

And I did not receive any receipts from BCIS either for AP or EAD till now. Calling BCIS, they say that if u filed on-line and have a case number, that on-line receipt should be good enough !!!

-Arjun

credit card finally charged

My credit card also was charged after almost 1-1/2 months, No paper receipt so far though. Also when i applied online, the confirmation receipt mentioned to set up an appointment with App support center, which i did and they took my picture, FP, signature etc. But in the latest instruction on eFiling of AP its mentioned that you do not need to go to ASC, just send 2 ADIT style photo along with the supporting docs, anyone had simmilar experience ?

I hv not sent the photograhps yet.

My CC charged for EADs and APs after 8 weeks. Havent received the paper receipt for the AP (did recv them for EADs in the first week itself).