E-File EAD(I765) Question

wwossen

Registered Users (C)
I am ready for my 3rd EAD.
Is any one filed EAD renewal using Internet give me some Idea about the picture and FP and the time it takes to book appointment in Detroit for the picture and FP?

Thanks

After filing e-EAD, you need to call 800# to book an appointment for bio-metrics(digital picture and index FP) in your local office.

Just call 800#, they tell you what you need to do. But remember to take print out of the confirmation, without which you can't proceed further. Browser back button doesn't work some times, becareful.

pavan Kumar Thanks for your feedback.

How long is the appointment for the picture and FP? Is it month week?

Thanks

wwosen -

Normally, USCIS tries to have you coming in to Application Support Center the following day.

When I applied for my 2nd EAD online, I filled out the application on Friday and got my appointment at ASC the very next day around 2pm.

as pavan kumar mentioned, don't forget to print out the confirmation notice and take it to ASC. This is very, very important for this is how the people at ASC check for your appointment.

I will make two copies of it, since the person at the ASC took my copy (good thing, I left another copy at home).

Japanese

EAD renewal (E-filing)

I did e-file my 4th. EAD renewal on 18th. of Jan. I was given an appointment for 25th. of Jan. I am in NJ.

My question to the guys who have sussessfully renewed their EAD using e-filing is:-- Do I need to send any supporting document to the Service Center (NSC) ? I asked this question there, but they were unable to answer. Any thoughts ???

My RD/ND March 2001
Two FPs, 3RFEs waiting.........

Thanks in advance,
Mandu.

I don't know about e-file but I used the regular way to file my 3rd EAD and I got the approval in less than 2 months.

I believe regular way is better than e-file in many ways.;)

whatshappening

I thought you got approved. How are you doing? It is nice to hear from you. Is there any change on your process? mine is the same as it was.

RD March 2002

Nothing has been done so far on my case. Still waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...:eek: