e-EAD approved 15 days

too_long

Registered Users (C)
My e-EAD (replacement) was approved in 15 days. I called the 800 number the day I filed and got an appointment for photo and finger print the next day. now the online message says approved, did not receive the actual card yet.
I feel pretty sickened, cant they assign the fast officer to my I-485 instead of fast approving my stupid 5th EAD

Money Money Money..

I Agree Folks. Recently, I had to spend for AP for 4 of us and EAD as our 485 is still not approved yet. Its going to be 3 months soon, since they received RFE Reply. And, spent more for getting the Airport Transit Visa for Paris. Every thing could have been avoided if, we had recevived the GC.

Too-Long, did u call the Service Center?

too_long said:
My e-EAD (replacement) was approved in 15 days. I called the 800 number the day I filed and got an appointment for photo and finger print the next day. now the online message says approved, did not receive the actual card yet.
I feel pretty sickened, cant they assign the fast officer to my I-485 instead of fast approving my stupid 5th EAD

Dear Too_Long, since your case is quite old, what response are you getting when you called the service center 1-800 number.

when I called TSC the officer said that all checks including name checks are cleared. he said he will ask for the file and I should hear something in a couple of weeks.
The officer was nice and proffesional. From what I read on the forum, I am a little suspecious that they really give accurate status about name check.
It kind of scared me when he said it will take a while to get the file after they request it. My gut feeling is that my file is lost, or in some drwaer that has not been oppened for a long time.