• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2022 selectee. Education requirement

Nando Cruzine

Hello. I am a Dv 2022 selecteee. I have this questions to ask and I hope I can get the best advice.
1.. At the time of applying for the DV lottery, I had a diploma from my university since I did not see a diploma I choosed a university degree. Would that be a problemAfter the DV lottery application, I continued university for an additional 2yrs and had an advanced diploma

2.. at the time of application, I interchanged my surname with my given name. Though I have three names through out my certificates and passports but just the format changed. Would that be a problem or I can put the correct format in my ds 260

3.. I emailed Kcc to unlock my ds 260 since I made an error on the section of my address and education which I need to correct. It’s been 3 weeks now and no response. I send them thesame request again yesterday. Any idea how long it can take for them to unlock.
Thank you