• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2019

NanaKofiPizzy

Hello. Please I went for interview with my wife and everything was successful. She left to New York 01 April 2019. I am supposed to do follow to join and have submitted my DS260 around May but still haven't got any interview date. Is there any problem

U don't need to create a trend and ask the same question you are yet to be answered in another trend.

Hello. Please I went for interview with my wife and everything was successful. She left to New York 01 April 2019. I am supposed to do follow to join and have submitted my DS260 around May but still haven't got any interview date. Is there any problem

Is your wife a DV 2019 selectee?

If yes, where you interviewed together with your wife? How come your DS260 is submitted in May if you already had a “successful interview” with your wife back in April? Your post makes no sense. Provide more information for better guidance.

Is your wife a DV 2019 selectee?

If yes, where you interviewed together with your wife? How come your DS260 is submitted in May if you already had a “successful interview” with your wife back in April? Your post makes no sense. Provide more information for better guidance.
Read it well before making conclusion. I believe you do not know what is called 'Follow to Join' the main applicant travels first then the derivative follows.

Read it well before making conclusion. I believe you do not know what is called 'Follow to Join' the main applicant travels first then the derivative follows.

Oh! Seriously???

tenor.gif

You are not making sense at all. If you are a derivative, didn't you attend the same interview with the principal applicant?.

'' You went for interview with your wife and it was successful.
Again, you submitted your Ds260 and waiting for interview'' .
Just don't get you.
The moderator want you to come back again with a clear question and you ended up attacking her.

Last edited: