• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2012 Submitting documents before the interview

deepfrrezed

Registered Users (C)
I got my interview coming up in few week. I was wondering if I can/need to submit documents before the interview? If we can, how do I go about doing this? I read in this forum where candidates submitted educational certificates prior to the interview. Will this speed up the process?

Thanks

I got my interview coming up in few week. I was wondering if I can/need to submit documents before the interview? If we can, how do I go about doing this? I read in this forum where candidates submitted educational certificates prior to the interview. Will this speed up the process?

Thanks

NO. and even if possible why give early and let them find even a slightest error?

CP in CMB?

.............I was confused with the education verification process.

Are you doing CP in CMB, SL?

If then, in prior years there was a system in place for you to submit to the embassy the token/s given to you from the dept. of exams so the embassy could collect directly the O/L, A/L exam certs from the min. of foreign affairs.(sent there by the exam dept. for Apostille seal)

Best!

Are you doing CP in CMB, SL?

If then, in prior years there was a system in place for you to submit to the embassy the token/s given to you from the dept. of exams so the embassy could collect directly the O/L, A/L exam certs from the min. of foreign affairs.(sent there by the exam dept. for Apostille seal)

Best!

Yes, doing CP in CMB. I have my O/L in Sri and in the process of getting the yellow token. Do I need A/L? I did London A/L and not sure how to get that.