• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2011 Winners from Fiji share your experience !!!

CanadaIndianGuy

Registered Users (C)
My Wife from fiji has applied for the DV lottery for the first time. And we have also applied for couple of her other relatives from Fiji. We are currently living in ND, USA. It would be nice , if anybody of us wins the DV lottery and receives the NL letter.

It seems , there are Not many 2011 DV winners the way I look at the forum? Share your experience or concerns over here. Thanks.

Here is a list of the Oceania Region with how many winners from each country recieved their first NL's. Fiji this year had 476 winners for the dv lottery 2011.

OCEANIA
AUSTRALIA 683
Christmas Island 0
Cocos Islands 0
FIJI 476
KIRIBATI 9
MARSHALL ISLANDS 6
MICRONESIA, FEDERATED STATES OF 0
NAURU 7
NEW ZEALAND 333
Cook Islands 0
Niue 8
PALAU 2
PAPUA NEW GUINEA 4

SAMOA 0
SOLOMON ISLANDS 3
TONGA 51
TUVALU 4
VANUATU 1
WESTERN SAMOA 13

LoveAmerica, Thank you for your reply. It was good to know these numbers. Do you have the website available where you can check this information? As I haven't seen or heard of any NL letters for us or our friends, is it almost finished for this year in our case then?
Or USCIS might still be working on the remaining cases yet! By the way, I would find this out after 1st July once I check status of all of our applications! Thanks..