• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2011 from sudan meet here

i think u better email to KCC asap asking for ur interview date.here is their email address:kccdv@state.gov.
when u send ur email dont forget to write ur full name,full case number and date of birth.good luck

I agree with fikaleb. You may have been already scheduled for January. Good luck.

Hi Sudan, Hi labora2, good to see u around..
i`ve some questions..
1. i sent an email to kcc asking for my interview date and they replied 10.feb.2011 .. 2nd letter was sent to my postal address but not received yet,
am asking how to obtain A COPY of the 2nd notification letter through my email ??
2. Peaple of sudan, can anyone explain the detailed steps of the process of medical check up cause i really find it confusing.
Your reply is needed ppl .. many thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CN: 2011AF22xxx
1st NL : April, 15,2010
forms sent to KCC June 15,2010
Interview Date (by email): Feb, 10,2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Missam
It's so nice to meet people from sudan sharing thier experince.. as regard to your 2NL.. you do not in need to wait till you recieve your letter simple contact KCC that you did not recieve your 2NL they will simply send you attached appointment packet, KCC will send you appointment details.
Regarding medical process, contact US consulate in khartoum , they will reply to you by accredited phisicans in khartoum.
need any assistance contact me in private

Goodluck

Hi Missam
It's so nice to meet people from sudan sharing thier experince.. as regard to your 2NL.. you do not in need to wait till you recieve your letter simple contact KCC that you did not recieve your 2NL they will simply send you attached appointment packet, KCC will send you appointment details.
Regarding medical process, contact US consulate in khartoum , they will reply to you by accredited phisicans in khartoum.
need any assistance contact me in private

Goodluck

Thank You kakoom, wish you having good time LotteryING ;)
About physician i contact the consulate already and they asked me to go directly to the physician Dr.A.Suni and am already there.
I emailed KCC asking for attachment for second letter and they replied in one line showing the interview place and date,
can you provide me with an example of what should I exactly include in my letter to them so they send the whole package attached.. Much appreciated bro :)

Hello once again Missam
Simply print this email and presented to consulate if reqested.. do not worry you will be fine just advice you to have early papers preparation ..
goodluck