• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010's result is out. True/False?

Hi Ayoussry,
Thank you for making us clear about DV result. I am sure now the result is out.
I am sorry that I dont totally believe you at first.
best wishes

My Friends,
Refer to "For ONLY MEMBERS, Who Played DV2010 and DIDN'Tt receive their NLs yet", the statistic shows us that in about 3 days with about 1000 visit to that tread only about 30 person told us that they are waiting for DV2010 result! I think this number is VERY low! As you know in each year about 6.000.000 person register for DV lottery and Only 100.000 announced by KCC as a winner in the first step. then:

6.000.000 100.000
------------ = -------------
30 x
x= 0.5!

Did you see?! with this result what you expect my friends?! we have 4 winner then this is a very good result by now!;)
But what about the others? If you are a guest who waiting for DV2010 result and read this, please register and correct our statistic!

DV winner AOS in the U.S

Hello,
To start with, you have to legal in the U.S to adjust status to P.R. If my reading was correct, you said that you have tried 16times, does that mean you tried for 16yrs while in the U.S ?
Anywa, if you are not legal, contact a lawyer ASAP Ok.
But if you are, then you have nothing to fear,i think by september it's when you can start adjusting your status. check www.uscis.gov for the latest update. Choose the adjusting status while in the U.S topic. It's very educational and helpfull.

Take care

Dear friend
Believe me it’s true i got my first letter from KCC
i scanned the letter and tried to attach it but it didn't work
i need your help to know how to AOS in USA
This is my e-mail houslight75@yahoo.com
i can attach it to my e-mail so e-mail me back
Thanks

Hello House

I am a Nigerian ,base in Lagos.I am a regular visitor to this great forum.I am one of those that is waiting for God highest miracle in my life this year to win DV lottery.But I haven’t received anything yet.Despite that I still want to tell the entire house that the 2010DV result is out and I have seen it with my two naked eyes here in Nigeria at the Ikeja post office at winners consult,the agent that helped me to pray the lottery.I held the NLs as if they are mine.OMG,go there the two winners are pasted on the notice board.I saw two married people that won with there case numbers 2xxx and 3xx respectively.More have been distributed throughout the counrty.It was sent from KCC dated 20th March and it arrive at the post office on April 9th.Becaue of the Easter break that,most of them will be receiving it now.I was at the post office today again,I was also told that more winners NLs just came in .

I pray that those that needed it most should win.
Thanks
Jahbless

Is there a reason you have to post the same message in every thread or you just have too much time? Just curious.

Hello House

I am a Nigerian ,base in Lagos.I am a regular visitor to this great forum.I am one of those that is waiting for God highest miracle in my life this year to win DV lottery.But I haven’t received anything yet.Despite that I still want to tell the entire house that the 2010DV result is out and I have seen it with my two naked eyes here in Nigeria at the Ikeja post office at winners consult,the agent that helped me to pray the lottery.I held the NLs as if they are mine.OMG,go there the two winners are pasted on the notice board.I saw two married people that won with there case numbers 2xxx and 3xx respectively.More have been distributed throughout the counrty.It was sent from KCC dated 20th March and it arrive at the post office on April 9th.Becaue of the Easter break that,most of them will be receiving it now.I was at the post office today again,I was also told that more winners NLs just came in .

I pray that those that needed it most should win.
Thanks
Jahbless

Why it take so long for Asia and Europe Region to get NL this year? Does KCC make a drawing for these region yet? why so late? something secret behind that ???
I suppose Asia region will start receiving NL this week.

Cheers with me . . .

Why it take so long for Asia and Europe Region to get NL this year? Does KCC make a drawing for these region yet? why so late? something secret behind that ???
I suppose Asia region will start receiving NL this week.

Cheers with me . . .

Do you know I think KCC is playing with us!!! certainly they are coming to this forum everyday and read what we say here and they are laghing at us!!!:(
This year is a very bad one for people who are wait for their NLs.

Did you ever think if KCC announce the result in 1/May in their website then everybody could enjoy it? for those who are won it could be a heaven and for whom didn't won then they will back to their normal life until next october! Waiting is a very bad thing!!!:(

Do you know I think KCC is playing with us!!! certainly they are coming to this forum everyday and read what we say here and they are laghing at us!!!:(
This year is a very bad one for people who are wait for their NLs.

Did you ever think if KCC announce the result in 1/May in their website then everybody could enjoy it? for those who are won it could be a heaven and for whom didn't won then they will back to their normal life until next october! Waiting is a very bad thing!!!:(

VahidGTU,
because if KCC put the result in May, they will get thousands of e-mail and phone call from the people who WIN but have not received their NL from post office yet :)
and they would not be able to respond to e-mail/phone call that is more urgent.

the point of putting the result on July 1'2009 is to make sure that if the NL is lost due to logistic (post office/mailing) reason, the winner do not lost their chance and still can ask KCC to resent the letter.

so even though, I prefer if I know in advance whether I win or not, just like you,
but of course we got to understand that KCC can not issue the result early for the reason I stated above.

OMG, you're really nuts......and unnecessarily stressed out !! Hope you know some statistics and understand your odds of winning. My best advise is just carry on with your normal life, if you get it you get it, if not chk that website after 1st July and carry on.
Simple as that....or am I missing something here?