• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Winners from Trinidad

Hi DV2010 winner from Trinidad,

I am also a winner from the caribbean (St. Lucia). I had my interview on 5th October which was so easy. The interview did not even take more than 5 minutes. I am planning to travel in December to activate my SSN and Green card and then return home. Not sure when I will permanently move to the US. I am assessing the economc situation there before I make such a move.

how was the interview? did you have it in Trinidad

I was born in Trinidad but I actually have citizenship in Canada. I am doing my CP interview in Montreal. I was scheduled for an interview in November but I had to post-pone it. I am now waiting for a new interview date. I should be scheduled for an interview within a couple of months.

Good luck in your interview dv2010, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours....great to see a fellow trini on the boards. I've been trying for years now and I hope this is my lucky year...
How are your preparations going? have you read any posts about the CP experience in Trinidad or the caribbean?