• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 results are out !!!

gemie4us

Registered Users (C)
Everyone post if they won or still waiting. Thanks
Also mention country of nativity and country of residence.

That's what we are doing everyday with thousands of related topics. And we all know that results are out.

please make sure you go through the forum before you post the topic..this is the third post regarding the same topic..

im still waiting.im from kenya and liv in kenya wat about you hav u got or still waiting.

Mate you still waiting ..I got the letter but I havnt fill mate.....I dont if it for real..or fraud....I dont if I am going to send..cheers.

hey mate hey man hey mate hey man hey mate hey man!
THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS STOP TYPING IN THIS ONE!

eMachine let them share information. You don't let me type elsewhere and don't let others type in here. I started this forum and let me be the moderator.

Mate you still waiting ..I got the letter but I havnt fill mate.....I dont if it for real..or fraud....I dont if I am going to send..cheers.

Hey Moni if u can attach a scanned copy of NL we can tell if its for real or not.

hey mate hey man hey mate hey man hey mate hey man!
THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS STOP TYPING IN THIS ONE!

I suggest not to report something when it's posted over and over on this forum. Members do post things that already been posted, and they can. Not only on this forum but if you check any forum of this website and even on other websites then you will find that people do post things which are already been posted and there is nothing wrong about it. So, stop complaining about it. Most of the times members don't scroll pages to see if something was already posted or not. I know you have a problem when someone posts something that has already been posted, but it's members' rights to decide if they want to open a new thread for something that has already been posted/discussed or not than anyone else. Hope you will understand this.

nope I will not understand this. we have at least 5 of 2010 results topic in this section of the forum

And that's only the result threads. Don't get me started on all those country-specific threads where people usually end up chatting in their native language. If anything, so many threads discussing things that are more or less the same make it harder to find good information. The region-specific threads and one participant/result topic are more than enough in my opinion. Keeps discussion way more centralized and helpful to all members.

Hey eMachine and E59th which country are u playing dv from? And are u residing in US currently? Thanks