• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010: Lost NL???

martinwerdel

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Can you tell me why KCC is giving us this status information?
If my status says I was successful but I didn’t receive the letter can I contact the Kentucky Consular center and still get processed???
Of the thousands of letters sent out, you would think at least 0.5% will get lost/destroyed in the post.
Regards,

Hello,
If my status says I was successful but I didn’t receive the letter can I contact the Kentucky Consular center and still get processed???
Of the thousands of letters sent out, you would think at least 0.5% will get lost/destroyed in the post.
Regards,

I would think you can still proceed even if you lost the 1st NL. As long as you know your CN number, you can always print out the DS-230 and DSP-122 form from the internet and send it to KCC with your pics.

The 1st NL package contains: a letter saying that you win and your CN, instruction how to proceed with the DV process, and the 2 forms that you need to fill out and send back to KCC (DS-230 and DSP-122). There are other things inside the package like a paper with the barcode and the sticker return address, but it is not important as the forms itself. As long as KCC recieve the DS-230 and DSP-122 plus photos from you, you still can proceed.

Hello,
Regards,

What do you mean by status information? Do you mean that we can call KCC and check if we won or not ? How did you come to know that you have won eventhough you did not receive NL through mail ? Please correct me if I am missing something.

What do you mean by status information? Do you mean that we can call KCC and check if we won or not ? How did you come to know that you have won eventhough you did not receive NL through mail ? Please correct me if I am missing something.
Just in case...
You can check on web site on 1st July whether you are selected or not...
Regards,