• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 for Asia

immbie

Registered Users (C)
I have been playing this for five years :( and no luck and stuck in the USA. Does anyone know when usually people in the US from Asia are supposed to get the NL each year? At least this year 2010? ;)

I have been playing this for five years :( and no luck and stuck in the USA. Does anyone know when usually people in the US from Asia are supposed to get the NL each year? At least this year 2010? ;)

In the next 2 weeks, I am sure AS region with US address will begin to receive their NL.

I'm from Malaysia and this is my first time trying ..
From last year result, 85 malaysian got this .. I dunno what to expect, because I never heard about this DV before. I just found out about it last year, and i'm surprise that not many Malaysian talk about this opportunity ..

I hope that makes my chance higher.. :)

I believe everyone is still waiting and no respond yet ..

anyone from Asia get any letter from KCC yet?

Hello House

I am a Nigerian ,base in Lagos.I am a regular visitor to this great forum.I am one of those that is waiting for God highest miracle in my life this year to win DV lottery.But I haven’t received anything yet.Despite that I still want to tell the entire house that the 2010DV result is out and I have seen it with my two naked eyes here in Nigeria at the Ikeja post office at winners consult,the agent that helped me to pray the lottery.I held the NLs as if they are mine.OMG,go there the two winners are pasted on the notice board.I saw two married people that won with there case numbers 2xxx and 3xx respectively.More have been distributed throughout the counrty.It was sent from KCC dated 20th March and it arrive at the post office on April 9th.Becaue of the Easter break that,most of them will be receiving it now.I was at the post office today again,I was also told that more winners NLs just came in .

I pray that those that needed it most should win.
Thanks
Jahbless

as I've said on another thread, I've heard of an Israeli winner (Israel is part of AS region) who got the NL within the US, so AS NLs are out as well, or so it seems. I hope we'll have good news as soon as possible

Hi Lione, you are right, so far I know 3 member from Indonesia won
But I do believe that hundreds of them have received NL.
I dont see Purity lately,...wondering if he won
btw, Lione, r u in US right now, what city

Hi Lione, you are right, so far I know 3 member from Indonesia won
But I do believe that hundreds of them have received NL.
I dont see Purity lately,...wondering if he won
btw, Lione, r u in US right now, what city

Seattle