• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

Hii friends,
according to visa bulletin I am current on march, my SN is 11*** but i still didn't get my second letter yet. what should I do now??....should I email them about the issue or wait more, plz plz guys help me

When they send the letter. They send mine at 14th January, but i haven't got it yet....i will wait up to exact one month, then mail them.

Hello. @ Alexxe... U mentioned one thing "KCC Confirms Receipts: 2nd July"... Did KCC inform u abt received of 1st NL? My Current month is March. I didn't still get any 2nd NL. What can I do?

Hi All,
My address and my wife's address in passport are different. And My wife's address is also different from the from which I send to KCC. Is it cause any problem? Are they match the address? I am in tension.
If I change it in passport (getting new one) it may take time. And as far as I know any alteration on your exiting passport - may cause extra checking at interview and US embassy is very sensitive on any alteration/modifications on passport.

My interview will held in 1st week of March (Still not received my 2nd NL, I got the date from KCC email).

What is Deportation Certificate?

What is the procedure of getting PCC? How much time it will take?

How much time ago I have to contact with doctor?

Can anyone help me plz?
forget what u have or had in ur passport,now whatever information u sent to KCC will have to match with ur other documents,so as u have already sent ur letter to KCC,u shld now change ur passport and other documents according to the letter information.

Hi All
I like to know in Us embassy Dhaka , Bangladesh if i will face interview . Do you think they will ask for heavy bank statemnt or what financial supporting document they will ask for DV winner visa applicant?

Hi All
I like to know in Us embassy Dhaka , Bangladesh if i will face interview . Do you think they will ask for heavy bank statemnt or what financial supporting document they will ask for DV winner visa applicant?

in US Embassy Dhaka they dont ask for any bank statement or financial support.
from others experience i prepared an affidavit of support from one of my relatives, but the didnt ask for it. i even asked the consular officer if it is required? she said that it is not necessary.

Hello. @ Alexxe... U mentioned one thing "KCC Confirms Receipts: 2nd July"... Did KCC inform u abt received of 1st NL? My Current month is March. I didn't still get any 2nd NL. What can I do?

Hi,
If your number is current in march, I'll advice that u send kcc mail enquiring about your interview date. When sending the mail don't forget to state your full name, date of birth and case number. You can use that in the absence of the 2nd NL.

That's great. SO how much that cost u ?

I think I made a mistake I've used EMS of the GPO(Govt.)

Whenever I check it in their website it gives me a massage
"Dispatched to USA"

for the last 40 days.
I don't know what to do. Holly govt post office shit.
Same thing happend with me. I sent all of my original documents like PC, BC, MC etc. to my wife in USA on 25-01-2010. They gave me a tracking no. EE---7BD. But definately this is bogus. 28 days has gone when I track it alwasys says: dispatched to USA". My wife hasn't the document yet and hope never. Because, we contacted US postal department and they replied they can track all EMS postal around the world to USA. And my number is not their system because the mail is not in USA. It's the mistake of GPO men. Probably they throw my mail into garbage intead of stamp it and save my 700 taka. Pls. God do something to these kind of unresponsible basterd who work in GPO.

Same thing happend with me. I sent all of my original documents like PC, BC, MC etc. to my wife in USA on 25-01-2010. They gave me a tracking no. EE---7BD. But definately this is bogus. 28 days has gone when I track it alwasys says: dispatched to USA". My wife hasn't the document yet and hope never. Because, we contacted US postal department and they replied they can track all EMS postal around the world to USA. And my number is not their system because the mail is not in USA. It's the mistake of GPO men. Probably they throw my mail into garbage intead of stamp it and save my 700 taka. Pls. God do something to these kind of unresponsible basterd who work in GPO.

hi dude my mail was delevered may be it was bit late. I think u'll get urs as well. But there must be somethin with that EMS no.
u do one thing go to the gpo offer those people some money and try to know about the package and tell them plz make me sure is there anything wrong with that.If so tell them i'll send that again & convnce then u r not gona complain.

it'll take atleast a month.gve them 40 days.then start wit the firework.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
I can see lot of tension going on abut the 2nd nl.see if someone has less than 1 month of thir interview date then put a mai USEmbassy Dhaka(DhakaDV@state.gov).Ask them for the 2nd NL or e-2nd nl. If u can use the right words & in a polite way the will send it or ask u to come and collect it.

All the best.
Thanks&cheers.

Hi all,
I can see lot of tension going on abut the 2nd nl.see if someone has less than 1 month of thir interview date then put a mai USEmbassy Dhaka(DhakaDV@state.gov).Ask them for the 2nd NL or e-2nd nl. If u can use the right words & in a polite way the will send it or ask u to come and collect it.

All the best.
Thanks&cheers.

I don't even know my interview date! current on march but still didn't get my 2nd letter. 3 days back I mail KCC about the issue but they didn't reply me till now...So worried, don't know what to do... :(

Hii Suhrid,
I just received the email from KCC, They said my interview has been scheduled on March 14 at American embassy Dhaka. Feeling so relieved after the reply, got 24 days to go... :)

Hi metroloy,
I send email to dhakaDv@state.gov 2 days ago. But still no reply.
And also got no 2nd NL.

1 month ago I got reply from KCC that my interview will held at 3rd march. What can I do now?

Thanks,
Sync

Hi metroloy,
I send email to dhakaDv@state.gov 2 days ago. But still no reply.
And also got no 2nd NL. 1 month ago I got reply from KCC that my interview will held at 3rd march. What can I do now?

hope that i am not interrupting.... i think u dont have enough time now to exchange emails. u should make a phone call to the US Embassy dhaka. dont waste any time...

Thanks Suhrid,
US Embassy Dhaka will be remain closed at 19, 20, 21 feb. I will contact at 22 feb.
Suppose, if I not get the 2nd NL, then what have to do?
If I show the printed copy of the KCC email at interview day, will embassy accept?