• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

Thanks GOD I got the Visa yesterday.

congratz man.
what confused me is that the time difference between interview date and visa received. nearly 2 months. is it normal, or something caused a delay?

Last edited by a moderator:
congratz man.
what confused me is that the time difference between interview date and visa received. nearly 2 months. is it normal, or something caused a delay?

Thanks Suhrid. What I understood from my experiance is actually the timing varys based on individual circumstances of each case. For one Bangladeshi family it took 3 weeks only in US Embassy-BKK and for another bangladeshi it tooks one and half month.

Guys, when you went for the interview, what papers did you take with you?
I am very inexperienced in this sort of task.

I have sent my papers on 1st Dec 2009. I was expecting to get my 2nd letters by now. How long does it normally take to get the second letter after sending the first letter?

I have sent my papers on 1st Dec 2009. I was expecting to get my 2nd letters by now. How long does it normally take to get the second letter after sending the first letter?

you can expect ur 2nd NL when ur case number is current. it generally comes one month before the interview date.

Visa Bulletin for January 2010 shows - ASIA 9,475. My Case Number is 2010AS00002***. Does this mean I am current? I have sent my first letter only last month, 1st Dec09. Can I email KCC for my interview date? as I haven't got my second letter.

hey, your situation made me anxious. when did you received your 1st letter? why you are this late to send your reply?
as your case number is in the range of 2000, your case was current in october. i advice you to email to KCC about that.
mention your full name, birth date and case no as you received in the 1st letter.

hey, your situation made me anxious. when did you received your 1st letter? why you are this late to send your reply?
as your case number is in the range of 2000, your case was current in october. i advice you to email to KCC about that.
mention your full name, birth date and case no as you received in the 1st letter.

I am outside Bangladesh. I got informed about the DV letters really late from Bangladesh. I will email to KCC now. Thanks suhrid.

hi suhrid !
Can u tell me whether the case number in visa bulletin refers to the date or month for interview or the time for the second letter to arrive?

hi suhrid !
Can u tell me whether the case number in visa bulletin refers to the date or month for interview or the time for the second letter to arrive?

Hi,

Numbers in a visa bulletin for a particular month means that those numbers have been schedule for interview that month. Date for the interview is stated in the 2NL. One can also contact kcc to know his/her interview date in advance if his case is current even before the 2NL arrive.

Hi,

Numbers in a visa bulletin for a particular month means that those numbers have been schedule for interview that month. Date for the interview is stated in the 2NL. One can also contact kcc to know his/her interview date in advance if his case is current even before the 2NL arrive.

hi alexee357
thanks for the reply!
Just in case the letter does not arrive on time, do you mean that one can appear for the interview even if he/she does not receive 2 NL by enquring about the interview date ?

hi alexee357
thanks for the reply!
Just in case the letter does not arrive on time, do you mean that one can appear for the interview even if he/she does not receive 2 NL by enquring about the interview date ?

Hi jay_singh,

100% correct. In such circumstance, all you have to do is to go for the interview with a hard copy of the reply from kcc telling you about your interview date.