• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2009

blusokx

Hi all. This is my first time posting here. I entered the DV2009 for the first time this year. I would like to get an idea of how long some of you have waited or how time you entered before yours came through. I was most disappointed this time round as I have made it my lifes goal to be able to live in the US. I took up my VCE (High School certificate) this iyear by correspondence so I could apply. My missed out also. But I will keep trying cos I know I will get there one day!!

Thanks

Brett

At which attempt were you selected? - poll

Hi blusodx,

Sorry to hear you weren't selected this time around. But keep trying as your perseverance will more than likely be rewarded in the end.

I posted a poll a little while back which you may find useful:

At which attempt were you selected?

Please keep in mind that this is a lottery. It really is 100% chance and I decided a while ago (after my first attempt and disappointment at not being selected) that I wouldn't live day to day waiting for selection. But I was lucky enough to be selected on my second attempt!

Best of luck, :)

Dave.

Hello

I am trying 3 opportunities, at first I did many illusions, which is now my third attempt I thought I could have good luck, but nothing, but what I already with more tranquility, someday reach the expected fate.

ntorres