• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2009 Winners from IRAN

pooya2009

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
Any DV2009 winner from IRAN?
Please write date and case number (like this: 12XXX) when you received your letter.
I hope you be one of the lucky winners this year.:)

hi,

Congratulations; I am the DV2008 winner, but i participated in dv-2009 too. would you please tell me, you live in iran or outside? & when you got your letter?

good luck,pegah

I doubt they have their letter yet (they are justy starting this thread in readiness) as far as I know letters havent started going out yet.

salam siyavash jan

hi

I am also Iranian winner of DV 2008 and i already received my visa.
I have seen few cases in which the applicant had entered the wrong date of birth on line or by mistake they have entered the names of their children who are above 21.
The sad part is US embassies are usually stricter with Iranian applicants than with europeans and any small mistake by an applicant will be a good excuse for them to disqualify you.

Now my suggestion to you is:

1) Prepare all your documents carefully
2) Take the necessary documents from the hospital in which you were born
3) affidavit of support etc

Be positive and go to the interview, you are the only one you can change your destiney so you have to prepare well and remember what you are going to tell to the interviewer within 2 minutes because sometimes the interviewer doesn't give more than few minutes to the applicant so it is up to you how you are going to convience him about your date of Birth because the interviewer is the final authority who is going to decide.

"when you go to the interview you should also be prepared for the worst scenario because if you keep in mind that there is a chance of denial of the visa accordingly you will be calmer and cooler person":)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you panisalari aziz and congratulations for your visa.
I won't lose my hope and I'll go for interview. I don't have any problem to have a supporter in US. Thanks for your advises. I really need advises like these. It was my first time of participating in this lottery and I didn't have any experience. While registering I didn't know how important these information are.
Anyway, Har che pish ayad khosh ayad.
Thanks again

Petition For High CN of AS

Hi dear friends,
If you are a winner of DV2009 and you have a High Case Number (more than 28000) please visit here and make your petition. it will help us to understand what will happen in the future.
if you know some one who has this situation, please PM Him/Her to take a part in this.
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=288552

Hi everyone,

I am an Iranian, winner of DV-2009. I had my interview in October and already received my visa. About joining to mohajersara.com, I think this web site is very useful for the Iranian who live in Iran and not for the people outside the country. I asked two questions in this forum and I didn't get a single response.I don't think I will use this web site anymore.

Wish you all luck!