• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2008

GUDICA

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am from Serbia and have received NL from KKC as DV2008 winner.
Case no is 2008EU00095XX. Simple question: is this no to high and what are the chances of getting second letter from KCC..also when could I expect the interview to be appointed.
I am bringing my family with me , spouse and son , does this make my chance greater ??

thanks

I am from serbia too.
My case is 2008EU000002xx

I think taht we have chanse to get GC.

Tamara

believe me when i say it. the reason they send out 80,000 to 100,000 NL letters while there is only 50,000 Immigrant visas are available for DV is that many people are going to be eliminated because they dont qualify. so just continue the process and make sure your documentation is complete. everytime they ask for documents it would delay your case for at least a month.

questions thougths

Dear Tamara ...when did you received NL...when it was dated...have you replied to KCC ????

Our NL have date 11.04.2007. but we received it last week ... Tuesday...02.05.2007. we acted swiftly ...fielded all forms and DHL them back...* I hope it would help *

KCC already received them on Friday......so we could only wait...as for getting all necessary docs.. Is there any one who could tell us how old they can be..since there is no point gather them all now if the interview will be next year ????

thanks ..they already submitted the list of docs needed...we should just follow the list right or there are some other "hidden" things that we sholdthink of ????

there is no fixed list of documentations per say. as each individual has a different life story and background. there is also no expiry date on any documents that qualify someone to obtain DV. except the employment letter that shows you have worked for 2 years in the past 5 years and that is not even an expiry date. just a employment time frame.

your medicals are good for one year, and usually the police certificates are good for 6-12 months (depending on the country).

your medicals are good for one year, and usually the police certificates are good for 6-12 months (depending on the country).

I worked in two countires before working in usa. I got the police certificate from there some time back. After that i did'nt go to that countires. IS that certificate valid?

same question

I schooled in one country left when i was 22 went back about 4years ago for my police clearance never went back will this 4 year old clearance be ok

site

as far as I know - if you never went back to those countries, it should be valid.

Is there no web site where this can be confirmed,
I actually feel if u never went back to the country it should be valid, but guys lets try and confirm