• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2006

Educational Qualification

It seems most Nigerians will miss out this visa stuff this time around. this because of the WAEC minimum requirement. Most people might not have it. So please can some one enlighten me please on this issue.

As far as i know for the past 2 years WAEC had been the basic minimum requirement in Nigeria, it is like if u dont have it, u are out.

Aladekunle, is ur number current in April? The Nigerian number is so slow..... just 10900 now Apirl. At this rate, many would not be interviewed this year, unless something happens.

in complete document

Hello everyone ,
My husband and i had our interview few days ago. we were given a blue form that says further administrative word we need to be done on our documents, that we should mail them in four weeks time to find out the stature of our case, then they will reinvite for interview.

please is there anybody with this kind of situation who receive a second invitation? please anybody with imformation .

Note. to other couples going for interview, you only need to pay the $375 for the principle applicant. the beneficiary will not pay.

please help

hi everyone,
im so glad that i found this thread, i am a japanese but my nephew-in-law in nigeria (that means my husband is a nigerian) just got the second package and will be interviewed in the end of April.
and we got a few questions,
he(the applicant) has lived in 3 places in nigeria(2 places in anambra state and 1 place in benue state, to be specific,), where does he need to go to get police certificate?
thanks in advance, i wish all of you the best.

Baba Agba & proof of.....

Guy i am also single and just had my interview.
I was NOT asked for any Proof of.....
Although i came there with my Employment letterr as well as PaySlips.
Don't fret so much. Get and take it with u if u can get it, if NOT no worry cos they often don't need that from Singles

I have a question regards support document. I am DV winner for 2007 and i choose to do CP even though i am in USA. I am working in my Univ as a Research assistant. My question in the interview and when they ask about support do they concern about the amount of money i got or it is enough to show that i have only a work ?

iaaa99 said:
I have a question regards support document. I am DV winner for 2007 and i choose to do CP even though i am in USA. I am working in my Univ as a Research assistant. My question in the interview and when they ask about support do they concern about the amount of money i got or it is enough to show that i have only a work ?

iaaa99, I am in the same situation. I think if you get a letter from your dept saying you are employed as a Research Assistant and make sure they state your salary on there, then you should be fine. By the way, what region are you representing and is your case number high/low?

i work with a one man company in nigeria here as an accounts clerk, i dont know if the job is certified with labor. anybody with any information on the documents to be presented for job

Help please - Deadline fast approaching dv 2006

Please can any married people who went through the dv 2006 interview contact me on lolade_adams@yahoo.co.uk for any details of the Affidavit of Support in terms of financial backing as we need to reappear with proof of this and we're worried that what we have is not suffcient. I have posted messages on a couple of other threads so maybe I'll get a reply from this thread as we're Nigerians too.
thanks a lot people.

Last edited by a moderator: