• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2006

Do not waste ur money if u dont have WAEC

I went for the interview last week and was told that i was not elligible, I have a degree, NCE and TC II. Please dont waste your moneyand time if U do not have WAEC. does people are very rigid and will not appreciate our environment. All they ask for is waec. i wonder how someone will acquire a degree without a secondary school result

what a pity Wayin!

I really pity u Wayin. The requirement says minimum of high school, it does not say that is the only requirement, somebody having more than a high school should be investigated if need be. Namecheck, what happened to ur friend? can u let us know?

The second package

Please i have gotten my second package but some forms which i have filled in the first package came with it like ds 230 do i need to fill it again n this birth certificate which is the bridged and the unridged do I need to go get it is it the one they issue in National population commission, what of the date their

emmy316 said:
Please i have gotten my second package but some forms which i have filled in the first package came with it like ds 230 do i need to fill it again n this birth certificate which is the bridged and the unridged do I need to go get it is it the one they issue in National population commission, what of the date their

affidvit of support

hi everyone please am a winner dv 2006 i just want to know what affidavit of support forms i need to take to the embassy for my interview, then the forms that were sent to us again the ds230 forms, they have expired are we supposed to fill them again b4 going for the interview? thank u.

Hi
i am also a Nigerian winner for 2006 living in the carrebean . Got my immigrant visa 16th October and landed in the US 5th December . Right now back in the carrebean but looking to move back to the US in Jan '06 .

naijaman

Hi, Congratulations!!

Im yet to recieve my second letter 'cos my number is still far. Can yu pls share your experience of the interview with on aladekunle2003@yahoo.com. I will be glad to know what and what one need to get prepared for the interview. Thanks

aladekunle said:
Hi, Congratulations!!

Im yet to recieve my second letter 'cos my number is still far. Can yu pls share your experience of the interview with on aladekunle2003@yahoo.com. I will be glad to know what and what one need to get prepared for the interview. Thanks
it will come dont bother yourself about it but you can go to us consulate lagos to get info about them .
For interview i have done mine there is nothing to be scared of if all what you supplied in your first package you still remember aall of them that all your visa is down waiting for you to show that you are qualified.that is all

Lets keep this thread alive

Hi all, I know many of us have been interviewed and collected the visa. And some are still waiting to be interviewed. Pls, lets keep this thread alive, once in a while chip in an info that could be of help. Eventually when we all land in the promised land, we will still continue to interact and share experiences, there are still many more we would benefit by our interaction when we get over there. Pls Aladekunle, u started this thread, continue to keep it alive. I nominate u to be the Governor of this thread!!! :) Ur case will never be like Alam or Ladoja :) :) :)

Those that passed the interview...... congrats!!!! Those awaiting.... best of luck. We will all get there.

Shallom

Mofe.

visa fees

please can anyone tells me how much my husband and i needs to take to the interview.

thanks

Alege,
if it is only u and ur husband...... for the processing u must go with $375 each, total = $750. If u pass the interview, u will be told to go and pay for the visa....... which is $335 and $45 each, total = $760, u can come and pay this any time but b4 the date u are to collect the visa. BEst of luck.

not picked on the pick up date

I am successful with the interview but on the day of pick up they said they are gonna contacting me to tell me when to come back what do you guys have to say about that for me i know every thing is working well through God.
is there any tips on what to do next

people i got it

Finally they contacted me the next day asking me to come pick it up that they have concluded every processing for those that haven't done their interview plz pay you second payment eraly if you have it .
i am spending more than 12000 naira on transportation because of this so Good luck

pickup time

To all those how have collected there visas. how long do you have to wait after your interview before you finally pickup your visa.

Thanks.
Alege