• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2006

aladekunle

Registered Users (C)
Second letter

Please can anyone tell me what to do. I received a mail from KCC that interview has been schedule for 18th April, but im yet to get my second letter.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Nigeria but living in chicago. A friend of mine won and i'm the doing the processing for him. He has received his interview date for november. I need to ask you questions? How much does the medical test costs? and how much does the police certificate costs?

Namecheck, the medical costs N15,500, while the police report depends on who u meet and how u can negotiate at Alagbon, but it should be btween N2,000 and N5,000.

Mofesimitireni

Thanks a lot! I heard the total processing fee for a person is $775.00 It used to be just 335.00 i guess it's been changed. Can you confirm this?

Thanks for attending to my questions promptly!

When an additional educational qualification is obtained after yu must have sent your form to KCC. Can i send it to KCC as an additional information to my form?

Don't complicate ur issue. If u have O level, just stick to it. Presenting additional education info would not help in any way. It helps only if u didn't have O lever when sending the 1st letter.

OND HND and BSC. Keep it to urself as u may be ask to further defend it. I'm sure u're more than likely able to defend it but why give urself more headache of defending it?

Unless its ur O level, pls do not say anything about it.

Hello. I’m a Nigeria. Just received the second package for interview date in November. Does anyone know if affidavit of support is required in Nigeria. What about the police report, if someone has lived in several places for more than six months, is it required that the person most obtain police report from all the locations he has lived in Nigeria?

way in

You only need an affidavit of support only if you're married and ur spouse will be travelling with u. Singles, divorce don't need the affidavit. You need a police report regardless of the number of places you've lived. Not to complicate ur situation don't fill too many places in ur forms.

You only need 1 police cert' which can be obtained at alagbon in Nigeria for btw 2000-5000 depending on ur ability to negotiate!

hey wayin or anyone that has the answer pls whats the range of numbers that their interview letters are being recieved in nigeria? read that its 3700 for the month of November but wanna be sure thanx.