• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2006 - still waiting for 2 mail from KCCD, help?

danijelabnza

Registered Users (C)
I have been random selected for DV2006 (1 of 90.000), and i got notification letter which i filled i sent back in August 2005. How long do i have to wait for an interview, or at least know if I am selected??? I'm afraid if it's not going to happend. (maybe the mail is lost)
What is AOS and CP and which one i belond?
Please help me...many thanks, many....

Danijela

When Will I Receive A Letter With A Scheduled Interview?

thank you very much for your reply, your time and your will.
Ok i understand I'm doing CP and I sent filled formulars back to Kentacky in August (just 2 days after receiving),
so my question now is WHEN WILL I RECEIVE A LETTER WITH A SCHEDULED INTERVIEW, so I can prepare. I am from EU!!! and the the link you sent me Is showing me that i should look numbers under section C (for now is 6800 for EU). And the interview should not before May 2006. Right?
As I understand there is a possibility I will not be in one of 50.000 people. How long should I dream about receiving this 2 letter, or my number is telling already that i will not get an interview.
Thank you from my heart.
danijela

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your number (use this format e.g. EU00018XXX). If the number for Europe for 2006 is simmilar to the last year you should be able to get interview if you are below or just at 20000-21000.