• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2006 ( Egypt ) AF

Noha_cu

Registered Users (C)
hello all,
for sure im from egypt, anyone from egypt got the greencard ?
they interviewed me from five months & they told me six weeks & u ll received
your passport with visa, till now i didnt have any information, i did alot of phones & sent alot of emails but nothing useful, all the replies we are waiting the clearance fom Washington DC. .

DV-2007 Winner From Egypt

Hi Noha
I'm Ahmed From Egypt. i'm DV-2007 winner, i started the procedures and i want you to help me with that. really i need some body help in that and especially that you r from Egypt.

my mail is :
compoz@hotmail.com

really i wish you to get your visa soon, and isa you will get it. :)

Regards
Ahmed
DV-2007 Winner

something wrong

Hi Noha

something wrong , max waiting time is 2 months , all my friends spent from 1 to 2 months ,, and i feel this answer is only typecal response and they dont know anything real , tru to contact the council or even the embassador himself . your passport has been held for 5 months , its imazen

rapena ma3aky

znaty

bored

No profession, im just finished my study.
I feel that something wrong too, but i think im not lucky to get the visa, I sent to KKC & they replied me automatically reply, that they not allowing to answer any question at this time :( .
and all the embassy replied, that they waiting the clearance.
anyone have any advice ?
anyone know anyone from egypt got his passport ( the visa ) ? I think every country have it's time to give the visas on it.

Hi Noha
Did you try to call KCC by phone? i think this will be more useful , they will ask you about your case number and name. and then you can ask them any question.

KCC: 0016065267500

isa you will get it
salam

That is too much time and abnormal, i have recieved my passport with the visa from Egyptian embassy one week after the interview.

what i know that the role of the kcc ends when it send your paper to the embassy so you would better keep trying with the embassy.

Good luck

Try to contact FBI

Hi Noha,

You can send an e-mail to FBI name check department.They may not respond to you but it will not hurt.Here is the e-mail address,

fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

Please mention clearly,your last name and first,date of birth,case number for dv and your city of birth and country.This all info will help them track your case.My point is even if you dont get a response but you have knocked the correct door and someone might take a quick action on your case.They also have a phone number but I'm not sure if that is working.

Also explore www.fbi.gov and look for National Name check program.

Good luck!!!

thnkx

thank U
good ideas & i ll do one of them, but i decided to wait some more time, maybe!
i'll wait two or three weeks then i'll make anything :)
Someone wrote that he got the visa after ONE week,I think he is ( Y.M ) first of all ( CONGRATULATION ), what did u get ? i mean did u get the greencard on ur passport ? I smell a rat

thnkx all